Monday, April 12, 2010

this is why my brother is awesome.

...among other reasons.


So Michael agreed to do a photoshoot with me yesterday, even though he had a terribly uncomfortable time during this one:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Anyway, in order to completely humiliate him (jk Michael! :P), I thought it would be fun to share some of yesterdays shots with ya'll. Also, because it requires me to write less words.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Tomorrow: Antidisillusionment

3 comments:

Bethany Sherman said...

Awww Katie! You did such a good job!!!! Those are beautiful pictures!

Micah E. said...

Michael... doesn't play the guitar? Does he? Anyway, the first one looks really good.

Art said...

this reminds me of a part in I Capture the Castle, where Cassandra sees her friend become a model. It's strange, and rather unreal. the second picture especially intrigues me.
Kmac, these are really good pictures, and Michael, I like your hair. :)