Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 27th

Since I let Dr. Seuss, Billy Joel and David talk for me yesterday, I figured I'd have to use some of my own words today.

Recent Happenings:

  • I'm finally getting around to reading The Man Who Was Thursday. I started it in 2007 and I think I made it through one chapter and then somehow stopped reading...that was really silly of me.

  • I am not a physicist.

  • I got a new phone and it is awesome and my dad is awesome for buying it for me and Armando is awesome for selling it to him. Armando. I named the phone after him.

  • I should be prepping for the SAT right now. Functions and integers, rational numbers and sequences and series. Fooey.

  • "Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

=)


Song I Can't Stop Listening To: Hey Ya! - Outkast

Tomorrow: Misappropriation.

4 comments:

A&A said...

Oh, oh, beloved book. Go you. :D

Armando is a good name for a phone.

Here's to rest for our souls.

Art said...

=)

I can explain physics to you, if you want (I think). (please don't ask me about electromagnetic induction or electrical potential.) :P

Siobhan said...

hey ya = winness

Bethany Sherman said...

Yay for you and the new phone! =) And yes I like the name for your phone. heheh :-)

And I hope you get to finally finish your book!