Thursday, April 22, 2010

I have like 55 minutes...

My lack of post yesterday was retribution for no one commenting on Tuesday's post.
Or I was at reg10nals all day, and Burger King some of the night. Yes, that was it.

Which means I legit owe you another video blog. Ideas?


I've been reading this comic a lot recently:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[/http://nedroid.com]
Yeah, it makes me laugh, a lot.


Today Michael and I walked about 3 miles to Chipotle. True story. The burritos are that good. Or maybe we were bored. I don't know. It was nice out. Fragmented sentences.

This video made me laugh, but will only make sense to you if you are a Columbo fans. Yes, I will now alienate anyone outside my family who reads this blog...unless some of you are closeted Columbo fans.

Wisdom from the tournament this week: "Guys don't socialize in the bathroom!" -Mark Cloutier ["Yeah, the most you'll ever get is a: 'sup?."]

I read through all the "REAL LIFE" sample essays in the SAT prep book today. They were the same ones I read last year, and they were equally unimpressive.

Speaking of impressive...the time-stamp on this post will give you an accurate portrayal of how long I took to write it. [hint: I wrote the title before I started writing any of this...] I'm gonna guess this will be unimpressive as I am a massive procrastinator and am alternately working in photoshop.

I like how this turned out:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I like you all.

Song currently playing on my iPod: Cupid's Chokehold - Gym Class Heroes [not that I'm recommending this song. :nervous laughter: :P]

Tomorrow: An excerpt.

time remaining: 30 minutes. PWNED.

1 comment:

Bethany Sherman said...

Ahahahahah Katie! That comic book is funny! Made me smile! :-)

Lol. Walking three miles sounds like so much fun right now! I bet you had fun :P

And I love the picture that you took!! It is very beautiful!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!! :D Great job!!!