Thursday, September 30, 2010

Octubre

So September is almost over, guys.

Also, I'm American. So I like dorky things like new-month/new-start.

The question is...what should I accomplish in October? I've already got something lined up for November (what? yeah, you heard me. NaNoWriMo, baby). But what about the month preceding it?

I am thinking about book-reading, which would essentially be my stealing Michael's New Years resolution. But hey, I love reading, and I've been doing far too little of it. Book a week? What do you think?

[Pictures? Take more of them? I'm already tryin' to do that, but y'know...I could try being more specific]

(Or...I could just catch up on Dexter. Grace would probably vote for this one :P)

I know...this post is lame. Like my foot right now.



Song...you know what, you guys, just listen to some Avett Brothers. You're welcome.

3 comments:

Michael Au-Mullaney said...

By the way, that new years resolution I have kelp almost without fail. (I only read one book in July. But hey, I was gone for a week and I had a lot on my mind, so sue me)

I like it. Do it. A book a week, that's not too hard. (Most months I've read four books or so)

A&A said...

So. Why is your foot lame?

Bethany Sherman said...

Yay! A book a week should be fun! You can do it! =)