Thursday, September 2, 2010

Oh, hey everybody

I'm at school, and instead of reading the six-page short story I was assigned for lit class I am writing this blog post.

Hey. Be proud of my productive procrastination, okay?


Sorry I'm so terrible at blogging, it's so much easier when I have some idea of what I'd like to write about before I just open up a new blog post, but for one reason or another I haven't wanted to write much about anything as of late.

I'm taking Spanish 101, which has been fairly simple thus far. There's just a ton of stuff to memorize. I've had some practice memorizing so that shouldn't be too difficult :)

I also have Intro to Lit on Friday mornings (for three hours, you guys, three hours). So I've only had one class of that so far, and we just went over the syllabus and played games and introduced ourselves and got out super early...and ended up with a ton of reading to do. I have really enjoyed that so far, so I'm interested to see how discussions go this week.


Oh wait, did I mention I'm taking college classes? I think you probably gathered that.


The past week of reading has inspired me to write more, but apparently not enough to get me to take legitimate action. Hmph.

Speaking of which, I spent yesterday morning mostly on flickr looking through some awesome photography and it really made me want to go back to old-school picture taking, when it was fun and I wasn't all concerned with it being good or working in the CFC slideshow or whatever. So I took some pictures. I need to keep doing that.


Thanks for putting up with my totally unnecessary absence, please accept my apologies.

Song I Can't Stop Listening To: Fake Plastic Trees - Radiohead

4 comments:

A&A said...

Is that title a dudeneedaeaseonup throwback? no?

I am proud of your productive procrastination. :D

Echoes in Ink said...

You are beautiful.

And fantastic.

And awesomesauce.

<3

Bethany Sherman said...

Yay!!!! You finally posted!! I am soooo happy about that!! :D You are amazing Kmac! =) Keep us updated! Miss you like a lot!!!

Love you! <3

Alice said...

love you katie! i wish we lived closer so we could go do some awesome photo shoots together :)