Monday, September 27, 2010

9/27

[New blog layout? Yeah, you know it.]


I went to the dentist today! More talk of jaw realignment and the importance of flossing and all that other fun stuff I've heard before. It's very exciting ;)


Some things that've been on my mind lately:

"Lo, for my own welfare I had great
bitterness;
It is You who has kept my soul from
the pit of nothingness,
For You have cast all my sins behind
Your back."
[Isaiah 38:17]

& real, true peace
is in release
to cease
(let Him increase)

He cares more for me
more than I'll ever see
(in this life I'll be
blind to infinite beauty)

a bit of this (& what place it has in my future)

Joy.

So what have you been thinking about?


Song I Can't Stop Listening To: Collide - Howie Day

6 comments:

A&A said...

I like every single part of this post. Also, HAWT LAYOUT. #truefacts

Alice said...

love you, katie! miss you! i'm glad to see this new post - i really like the way you put it together. sorry about the whole dentist thing - those aren't usually good days. tomorrow will be better!

Daniel M. said...

Wow, is that in MY bible in MY book of Izay-ya?
i miss your face, and hugs....

Caitriona said...

I like the new layout. Keep those posts coming even if they are really short like this one.

L.E. Fiore said...

Oooh, like your new layout, Katie! and the quote from Isaiah. :-)

Bethany Sherman said...

Aww! I also like the new lay out! =) Great job! <3