Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Two Important Discoveries.




1. The Princess Bride has the perfect definition of love in three words: "As you wish."

2. Gilmore Girls has what I like to call "The Wizard of Oz Factor"
What I mean to say is...
you can relate anything to Gilmore Girls if you've seen enough of it
[as it is with the Wizard of Oz]

think about it...mother-daughter relationships...Auntie Em as a maternal figure for Dorothy.
there. i just connected Gilmore Girls to Oz.

I have discovered through personal experience that any impromptu topic can be connected to Oz.

I will make Gilmore Girls references more often, I think.
& I'll try to love like Wesley

2 comments:

Art said...

mmm. (encouraged.)

A&A said...

Pttth. You crazy. Gilmore Girls can be related to everything except the Hardy Boys AND the Wizard of Oz.

Your Wizard of Oz case = best LD case ever.