Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pride & Prejudice

Yeah, I read it.
I don't have much to say about it.
Except that Mrs. Bennet has the saddest life in the world.
I mean, all she cares about is getting her daughters married.
Seriously

Also, it was about...Pride and...Prejudice. You probably already knew that.

The real point of this post [if I even have one] is that I have so missed reading. Books in particular. I haven't really read a book through for a long time [before last week when I read Republic] and I plan on doing it more often. I'm not gonna go all "Michael" on you and inflict upon myself a certain number of books to read, but I will insist that you all hunt me down and threaten my life if I stop reading altogether ever again. There is no excuse.



-Kmac


song I've been listening to over & over this week: Two Princes by Spin Doctors

1 comment:

A&A said...

Mrs. Bennett isn't so sad. She's funny. She's a caricature of how a lot of people act in real life. And it's so sweet that that's what Mr. Bennet loves about her.

It kind of pains me, but I'm remembering now how I kind of like that book a lot.

I'm listening to Two Princes now. Woo!