Monday, February 22, 2010

"I wanna be laughed at, laughed with, just because."

Song I can't stop listening to: "Weightless" by All Time Low

"I've been goin' crazy, I don't wanna waste another minute here."

I have no profound thoughts today. In fact, I rarely have profound thoughts.
But, generally, some thought should be put into a blog post, I suppose.

I've been thinking recently about where I should go to college, and also, what I should study. I used to want to become a photographer, which would probably entail me getting a business degree and taking photography classes...

But, once I thought about it, I really don't want to be a photographer. Not professionally. I want to take pictures the way I want to (which sounds selfish when you write it down). I extremely dislike being told what to take pictures of, or how, or when, or why...I love taking pictures. So for now that shall remain somewhere else in my life.

I considered studying history further; because I've always enjoyed peering into the past and glimpsing the same mistakes and triumphs of today play out on an older stage. But...I will just have to keep thinking.

"I wanna feel weightless, 'cause that would be enough."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you should study history.
at covenant college.
it's a great major.
and a great college...
some pretty awesome people go there
(or so I hear).