Wednesday, December 9, 2009

This week...

...has been good so far :)

"never desire revenge. it requires real strength to love man and to love him despite all invitations to do otherwise, all provocations and all reasons why one should not. happiness and strength endure only in the absence of hate. to hate alone is the road to disaster. to love is the road to strength. to love in spite of all is the secret of greatness." -L. Ron Hubbard

today's xkcd made me LOLZ, click:
Oddly enough, I started writing a story once about the sun dying. I gave up on it. This would've been a great way to conclude it. ;)

I'm a little bit mad at myself for neglecting the three (four?) people that read my blog. So from now on, I'll try my hardest to update regularly.

Song I've Listened To Over & Over This Week: "Something About Us" by Daft Punk

I was on conference calls for 4 1/2 hours yesterday. So I slept in today & was generally lazier than I should be. But I felt totally justified. ;)

-Kmac

3 comments:

Art said...

:D
thanks for posting.
I think more than four people read your blog, just saying.

A&A said...

I am happy that this week has been good so far. :)

Echoes in Ink said...

I'm glad it is a happy week.

And I read your blog! You probably don't remember me, but I do read it :)

Catey from COSprings