Sunday, December 20, 2009

Oh, hey, Christmas!

it's way too close.


I've been reading a lot of MLIA:
"I've been using the same chap stick for a month now but it hasn't been working that well. My brother gave it to me as a gift but all it does is make my lips sticky. I told my friend and showed her the chapstick, she started laughing and told me that it's a glue stick. MLIA"

"Today, I was trying to decide whether or not I needed to wash my favorite hoodie. I looked at the tag and it said: "Machine wash, tumble dry low. Or just wear it dirty." My decision was made. MLIA"
[one of my favorites ever! /\]

and Tom Swifties:
"I dropped the toothpaste," said Tom, crestfallen.
"Here's someone who can't speak!" exclaimed Tom dumbfoundedly.

I've also been working a bunch with Kate Pitchford in photoshop...

We decided against using this, haha :)

& taking pictures with my sister


I love you all.

3 comments:

A&A said...

<3

Kristen said...

:) I love you too, Katie Mullaney. And, this blog post makes me happy.

Caitriona said...

Love both the girls, the one behind the lens and the one in focus....