Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New Layout! [and some other life updates]

Guess what?!
I'm posting twice in the same month. OH YEAH!
{technically the layout isn't new, I just switched out the pictures and the colors, so...new-ish}

I've been having fun with Photoshop Elements lately. See: new banner & the picture below:


I also got a new computer. :insert happy dance here:

I've been working on my classes for tour. That's actually been quite fun, talking about tacos? yeah. yeah. hard work.

I'm officially addicted to twitter. That's...all I have to say on that subject.

Also, mom has gotten me into "So You Think You Can Dance?" and I really like this song so...

{p.s. Evan is my favorite}

Well...that's enough about me. People are so inherently selfish that it's so easy to talk about yourself, and I kinda hate that. It's also what blog posts always end up doing for me...so :shrug:

1 comment:

Micah E. said...

Video is awesome.

New layout freaks me out.

People's inherent selfishness bothers me. But only because I'm inherently selfish.