Monday, March 16, 2009

Spam (154)


that's what my gmail keeps telling me.
I have a lot of spam.

So I went in there to delete it today and noticed that most of it was 'cleverly' disguised as being from "me". 

The bait.

yes, yes, the subject lines, while the interiors of the emails are probably just trying to sell me stuff/make me send money to foreign countries, the subject lines are what get me.

Here are a few.

"Sandy will sue you"

"Where were you last night?"

"Fire near your house!"

"Come to accounting department now"

"Check answering machine please"

"Need you in hospital"

"So I will see you this evening or not?" --the terrible grammar in this one kills me.

"Check if you attached files..." --anyone who has ever been my debate partner will find this hilarious. xD

Just thought I'd share those before I hit 'delete forever'.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

haha! wow... I still can't believe you got 154. I get like 2/year. :D

A&A said...

I am totally sending you an email from an alias with one such subject line, to help you hone your spam detecting skizzles.