Friday, May 28, 2010

Just because I haven't been blogging doesn't mean I don't love you.

I've just been...doing things.

I haven't necessarily been busy.
I mean, sure, I've been doing Algebra 2 and Physics and pwning the SAT and working on projects for Mrs. Moon.

But I've also been doing other stuff that might be considered "time-wasting". So, really, I have no excuse for not blogging. Except, maybe, I just didn't want to. Not because I dislike it particularly, but because I tend to spend a lot of time figuring out what I want to say in a blog post, and then not saying much at all. (example: this post so far)

Here's some stuff that's happened recently:

Grace and Michael and I drove up to New Hampshire to see Cardinal play, and that was fun. They don't suck ;)

I'm leaving a week from tomorrow for Tennessee, and while I'm sure I will actually be more busy than usual there, I am going to try to blog more often. Hold me to that, ya'll.

The heat this week made me miss the winter. Ah, I wished for snow.

We got a new fridge today.


& I'm going to miss this house on a hill and the people who live inside it.

4 comments:

A&A said...

My new fridge is prettier than your new fridge. But yay!

And yay for more blogging! [Once a week. Do it.] [Also, pwning the SAT is the best excuse ever for not blogging. Just saying. Wonder child.]

Art said...

:)

I wanted to go see Cardinal play. but I live too far away. =/

Caitriona said...

I am not "y'all" but I will hold you to it. As your mothah, who lives in the house on the hill, I will certainly miss you. You are a dear and precious member of our family.
I am with Hayley. Just do it once a week.

Bethany Sherman said...

:D Yay!! I'm so glad that you posted again!!! I was looking forward to this!!! lol
[Math, Physics and SAT is pretty good excuse for not blogging. I wouldn't blog either. lol] :p But I'm with your mom and Hayley once a week should be good! =)

<3 <3 <3