Wednesday, February 18, 2009

'Reaching so hard my hands are hurting...'



what is it?
God is ∞.

I can't comprehend that.

I have lots of work to do today, and hopefully I'll be able to finish my to-do list and then some. But I just wanted to post...because I can, and because I like to think about stuff.

Sometimes I wonder whether because I like a lot of shallow things [Jonas Brothers & The Disney Channel, anyone?] it makes me seem like a shallow person. Or like I don't think.

I love thinking. I love turning a problem around in my head until I'm sick of it. Contemplation, of things simple or deep, important or inconsequential, is something I do often.

Speaking of The Jonas Brothers, next time I think I'll talk about my musical taste...or lack thereof ;)

3 comments:

A&A said...

Does it matter if you seem like a shallow person?

I've been wondering that lately. On the one hand, what people think doesn't matter, only what God thinks. On the other hand, our reputations are a testimony, supposed to bring glory to God.

You inspire me to think more. :D

Art said...

Maybe if we're focusing on what God thinks, we'll earn a good reputation.

Katie, I know my opinion doesn't really matter, but I don't think you're shallow. It's not shallow to be concerned for others. It's not shallow to be joyful.

I'm interested to hear about your musical taste. =)

Unknown said...

You're not shallow.

(And I would know...I've been around you long enough. :))